Environmental Meter- Multi function Environment Meter
Environmental Meter Five In One
The environmental meter can be used measure humidity, temperature, airspeed, and air pressure assessment, both indoors and outdoors. It comes packaged alongside an advanced measurement converter, or a weather station. The weather varies from model to model. It automatically counts the dew point or store data on a computer for analysis following measurement. Environmental monitoring is critical to industrial processes, farming, housing and the health sector.
The Environmental Meter is an extremely good multi-function meter that combines the sound level meter functions, light meter, anemometer, moisture meter, and thermometer. It is suitable for a variety of environmental data collection needs and for indoor and outdoor applications. A backlit LCD screen displays current, high, and low readings, and has a data holding function.
Incorporated low friction vane wheel improves ft/min, MPH and m / s, km / h, air velocity accuracy, and knots. Built-in thin film precision sensor for fast response moisture sensor. They are built in a thermistor for the calculation of ambient temperature. Input type K measures 2372 ° (1300 ° C) temperature. They are using Cosine diode precision and correction filter and light-corrected color measurements. A frequency weight and rapid response time are used for sounds level calculation IEC 61672 class 2. Total with the thermocouple sample Type K, pouch, and six batteries of 1,5V AAA.
The meter is operated (included) by a 9V battery that lasts about 30 hours. In order to optimize battery lives, after 15 minutes of inactivity, the meter automatically turned off, and the low battery warning indicator informs you when power runs low.
Accurate and Reliable; consistently receive high-quality data and operate constantly. Set the meter away from objects with the tripod, which may affect the measurements of relative humidity.
Easy to use; Together with a backlit display, a ‘ lock ‘ feature to freeze readings, and well-marked control keys, this simple ergonomic meter works.
Inspect and troubleshoot; efficiently, the touch temperature sensor and wet bulb/dew point measurement operate on a broad range of systems more effectively.
Microphone: ½” electric condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 31.5Hz – 8kHz
- Applied standard: IEC61672-1 CLASS2
- Accuracy: ±2.0dB
- Frequency weighting: dBA
- Measurement range: Auto 35dB – 130dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Spectral accuracy: CIE Vλfunction f1’≦6%
- Cosine response: f2’≦2%
- Accuracy: ±4% rdg ±0.5%f.s. (<10,000Lux) ±5% rdg ±10dgts. (>10,000Lux)
- Spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve)
- Measuring range: 0 Lux – 200K Lux, 0Fc – 20KFc
- Photo detector: One silicon photo diode with filter
- Measurement units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, Mph
- Air velocity accuracy: ±3%
- Air velocity range: 0.5m/s – 30.0m/s
- Measurement units: ℃/℉
- Accuracy ±2.0℃, ±6℉
- Measurement range: -40 – 70℃ (-40 – 158℉)
- Resolution: 0.1
- Resolution: 0.1
- Storage condition: -40℃ – 60℃, 10％RH – 75％RH
- Operating condition: -20℃ – 60℃, 10％RH – 90％RH
- Accuracy: ±5RH%
- Data update: 1 time/sec
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 252 x 66 x 33mm
- Minimum value: MIN
- Data Hold: HOLD
- Auto power off: After approx. 15 minutes of inactivity
- Power supply: 1 x 9V battery
- Measurement range: 10 – 95%RH
- Battery life: About 30 hours
- Maximum value: MAX
- Weight: 568g